Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve

I can well and truely say I am pants at blogging...but hey I don't have much to blog about

My gloves that I was making in my last blog are done, unfortunately I'm not happy as the cable is different on each and I managed to make one short than the other.  But soon I'm going to try knitting a new pair in the round which will hopefully turn out better!

Christmas is nearly here, and even though its tomorrow I'm still not quite feeling it.  Tomorrow sounds like it might be quite busy, well partly.  As always Father Christmas will have visited and left me lots of nice things, then my Grandma, aunt and sister are all coming round for present opening and lunch, after that we're going to my sister's with her boyfriend and his family for the rest of the day.  This means I'm going round there is afternoon to go and cook various things, probably tidy up a bit and make sure the cats aren't licking all the food!

Seen as this time last year I was in Canada, this year is actually really odd, relaxed! No packing, no worrying about getting lost in airports on my own and all of that stuff.  This all got me to thinking what a strange year it had been, but to be honest an amazing year, I've done new things, made some decisions and set myself up for next year which if all goes to plan will be one of the best hopefully!

2 comments:

Kandi232 said...

Totally agree!

Kandi232 said...

Didnt read it but YEAH!